Originally Posted by Big Stick
Jeezus Fhuqking Gawd...you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint in the oblivious HILARITY. Congratulations?!?

Proficiency cain't be purchased. Judlady will haveta hold her "signature" Goat Fhuqk up to the monitor,so it can see what a fish looks like. Laughing!

Coupla rods in the crummy this morning,if'n I recall correctly. Though in fairness...only one of 'em has 1000+++ Steelhead under it's belt. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nothing huge,but good enough,that I gotsta do it every day. At least you "lucky" kchunts can afford to read about it and ogle the killer pics. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bokeh...bitch.

[Linked Image]

You gals RALLY "know" about rifles too. Mebbe this'll be a GREAT year for pop cans and JudLady can score a S/S Seven. I've only heard of 'em and have never seen one. Reupold 6x36's suck copious ass,if only because it's a fact. Hint. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Never even heard of an AICS footprint DBM for Sevens. Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Do not "forget",that the ONLY fhuqking reason this schit is sooooooooooo fhuqking FUNNY,is because you STUPID fhuqks are doing your BEST. Hint. Just sayin'. Laughing!

Throat a 6 Kreedmire .125" or less and there's no COAL "concerns". Hint.

I'd be feeding it Alpha false-shoulders in a no-turn necked Smooch. Re-hint.

[Linked Image]

Nod your heads like you Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks have a clue.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!

Wow +P+++!!!....................

Big slouch, judging by your pics,"house,truck,wares" it's quite obvious you don't take of anything, eerily similar to the gut eater locale in which you call home.... hint

Are you bitchin or bragging about being able to floss/snag ol boots in Alaska???? Wow...... god damn I'm crying

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.