scenar',

Turrets,tape,Kungfu shifters,DBM and meaningful BC's...will reliably cross more than a few eyes and cause copious consternation,for Drooling Dumbfhuqks.

Rather partial to Safe Queens myself.

Laughing!.............

Sammo,

A different scabbard would REALLY "change" your game. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

jag',

I'll feign my GREAT fhuqking "surprise",that a Whining Texan could hit reply (5) times in a row and KNOW better than to try to muse anything,in regards to The Rifle. Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Bradrica,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

You and JeffZero are doing "great".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Jordan,

There's only one word to say to someone,who is stumped with something as fhuqking simplistic as a turret and that is "WOW!".

Though I am of course NOT slighting...how very difficult these simplistic matters are,for The Paper Hat Brigade. Boolit boxes are VERY "tricky" too and Bradrica can almost nearly pick a State to "live" in.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

'dubya,

I'd like to drive that steaming pile of Texas Schit for a coupla days. Wilderness Air and actual use,would prolly double it's value and might just mebbe change the "looks". Congratulations?!?

That parcel really seems to have paid some dues. What sorta Agg's do she crank at the 600-700yd line,as per the crux and whattya' doing to align POA/POI intersections at said distance(s). As an aside,what sorta boolits do that piece of schit suffer? Do tell...it WILL be fhuqking funny!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Tanner,

I'd rather sandbag low key.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Tough to beat 162's in a 20" Tactical BABLR and 10 Mils on the other side of a 200yd zero...prolly don't suck.

Or so I hear through The Grapevine.............

'lanche,

I've seen handy and I've seen dandy and that fhuqking thing is neither. Hint.

Pass the GOOD stuff and hold the fluff.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

JeffZero,

STUPIDITY isn't a "tolerance",it's a plight and them differences are beyond stark. Congratulations?!?

My bad...I guess them failed LW's weren't broken after all. Thanks for your keen "insight". LAUGHING!

'Nother Safe Queen failure. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

'Nother Safe Queen failure. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I enjoy your Retardation for lotsa fhuqking reasons,none of which ain't fhuqking hilarious. What were the "odds" that you feel compelled to try and "compare" yourself to me,as you Whine aloud in regards to your very WELL founded Insecurities?!? Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

The portside roll has been covered with crystalline clarity,but I realize how "tricky" cardboard boxes are for you,so I'll again grantcha' opportunity to partake in your perpetual DUMBfhuqktitude and the Sweet "Satisfactions" of same.

Pardon all being beyond the your pointy head and crossed eyes,as well as your "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...though in no particular fhuqking order. Now you can say you've "seen" a Plug & Play. Google it. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Thank you for "telling" me about inclination,this is ALL "new" to me. I'd never even heard of tapered rails,DD Signatures or any of this stuff,until you went to waxin' eloquent on same. I enjoy how "real" your Imagination and Pretend is to you...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

I'm VERY "surprised" that you couldn't dangle a pic of a single Critter,that wasn't hilarious in it's dismal "magnitude",as applied to "all" that you "know","do" and "apply". Hint. LAUGHING!

Try sumptin' like this,if only in passing:

"Yep...them Illuminatti's rate the billing and their 62 Mils of erector travel,conjoined with 10 Mils of Skookum windshield(50+ Mils available here),grant unmatched opportunity,as per whim. Kinda' groovin' on a 18" BHW LW Middy spittin' Hornie 75 BTHP's at 2850fps ala Lever' in R/P hulls stroked with 400's and them CMC triggers blow Geissele away. The Roger's Super Stock locks up nice and the sweet simplicity of tossing F/A aside,is soothin' in the extreme and Loudeners suck ass like Bradrica.

Nice to have the finite control to hit Northbound Victims in the Southbound tracks and seal the deal,with but a simple press of that great trigger. A Beaver Dope stoked ocular,connects all dots by default and the windshield with getcha' to 1K,while blowing away a NightFarce SFP and their dogschit reticle/travel. One needn't factor a Mil based lead,when Victims are pulling away from the 12:00 O'clock position".

Then dangle a pic like this. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'd mention if only in passing and if only as per ALWAYS...that any/all erector travel below zero is 100% fhuqking useless. I get it,that you don't get it,because the only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination...then you perpetually reiterate that obvious ad nauseaum(that means a fhuqking lot). Hint. LAUGHING!

Maybe this will be THE year and you'll be able to dangle a pic of a Critter that ain't a RAT or a DINK?!? Then again...Reality do have a way of reliably colliding with your Fantasy. You go girl!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Fredrica,

I getta kick outta your keyboard slurring,as you do your "best" and are sadly devoid an inkling...as to just how fhuqking STUPID you are. Congratulations?!?

You suck a mean ass,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'winters,

"We" is a fhuqking hilarious Delusional Ruse. YOU are talking out your ass,in regards to the things you "know" the LEAST about. Congratulations?!?

Physics and facts preclude what you THINK you "know" and as per always,.284" 150/60's are very fhuqking easy to slap around,as you perpetually reiterate obliviously.

Not all Long Actions are the same and the Montucky bane as plainly cited and as pictured in crystalline clarity,connects them obvious dots. You haven't the "faculties" to process that which stares you in the fhuqking face,but I enjoy you Lying out your ass,about wares you've never even fhuqking "seen",let alone "used". Pardon my having mebbe gunned a Montucky or 50. Hint. Laughing!

A Long Action 700 will grant oportunities that a L/A Montucky could not begin to fhuqking DREAM about,due their mechanical differences. That'll come as a fhuqking "surprise",only to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you. Hint. Laughing!

I have ZERO doubt,that "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results" allow you to get giddy about adding a goodly percentage in rifle weight,barrel length,rifle length,recoil and noise...to nearly keep pace with a far more svelte S/A offering. That's quite a Sales Pitch,give or fhuqking take. Hint. Laughing!

What were the "odds" that yet another CLUELESS Kchunt has followed my every word and every splendid pixel and thinks that "living" vicariously,equates to a FIRST Fhuqking Clue? Lemme give you a "hint",in that it assuredly do not. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon 6.5 Kreedmire Factory Fodder,doing as I do...with like boolits. Hint. Better read that again. Now one more fhuqking time. Hint. Laughing!

Of course you cannot "tell" me or anyone else,anything,but you sure as fhuqk can TRY. It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and the very LAST thing I'd wanna do,is swipe either your Imagination or it's Pretend,if only because you'd have NOTHING left...and that'd be mean. Hint. Laughing!

It must be very "rewarding" for you,to "shoot" your Cyber Bullets and Cyber Rifles,in order to "attain" so "much" "knowledge". Hint. LAUGHING!

Had you put a nickle in the kitty,for every time you "cited" that you "do NOT care" and are "done",you'd be able to "afford" one box of the bullets you are "telling" me about and see them for the FIRST time. Now ain't the poignant profundity of that Dichotomy,not just a bit funnier than fhuqk?!? That'd be a gross understatement. Hint. Laughing!

The ONLY fhuqking way you could add any more EPIC fhuqking hilarity to this Thread...is to "think" that there is suddenly a "run" on Montucky 280AI's and Ping Pong Balls. You'll haveta' yet again pardon Reality,for colliding with your Fantasy.

My "issue" is simplistic. I simply shoot it all and am afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. I very much getta kick outta you CLUELESS Kchunts doing your very BEST and the humor associated with that EPIC Dumb Fhuqktitude. Personally,I'd not steer someone to a compromised parcel,when there is a path of least resistance,that connects farrrrrr more dots and garners more fruit by literal default. I realize you have to "convince" yourself of something and it is REALLY working "great" for you. Hint. Laughing!

You are in soooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,that you've less than zero inkling and do NOT "think",them facts ain't funnier than fhuqk too...you "lucky" kchunt.

Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Hint. Just saying.

Looking forward to your "declaration" of Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as you gain yet another handicapped Parking Permit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."