So we’re down to LA and velocity. Seriously?

Recall my posts about steering all threads to what you know? Your latest post proves that. Recall we were all having a pleasant discussion on mountain rifles and the things the OP offered up – Kimber in 280 AI. Not one to “tell” the OP what to choose unless asked, I offered that a 150/160 grain 0.284 bullet is hard to beat. You took exception for some reason to which I posted my reasoning for thinking such. I may even have seen a 280 before.

So apparently if a guy owns a long action that shoots MOA or better, he should acquire a short action? Your argument, like most others, is a bit hollow. My LA Montana’s weigh 6.5 lbs, my short actions right around 6. Having hauled both around the mountains in the west, I can assure you all is well with the LA Montana for mountain hunting.

Velocity? I’ve seen your load data through the years and I’ll pass. I value my eyes and face. Feel free to load up the magic 6.5 Creed -BS, pun intended, any way you want. Might be hard to believe but the same can be done with the 280 or any cartridge for that matter. I may even have shot a 280 before.

At the end of the day, I’m not trying to “tell” you anything. I made a statement concerning 7mm bullets that you felt compelled to rant on – rather erroneously. I provided the basis for my statement and also provided a comparison of apple-apples – I think the 7mm-08 is a SA……..

The only reason to challenge you is because I can’t stand the way you de-rail every thread you post on. And I hate the way you treat people seeking to understand something. You apparently came from the womb with all the knowledge of the universe. “Lucky” for you. For the most part, I ignore your posts and associated rants. You have issues which is plain to see. You chose a stupid argument with me for what reason? Because you could. The only problem is you’re wrong. No amount of pictures, profanity, or stickian Anglish is gonna change the fact that you’re wrong – and a troll. And for that matter, you have no idea on anything about me from which you pontificate on – zero. I think we’ll leave it that way.

You are right with your bandwidth comment. I have wasted more time than I should replying to you. Bet that doesn’t happen again.

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.