Originally Posted by bwinters
× 100

I started a post in response to his diatribe on me but declined, have better things to do. Anyone with a ballistics program and 2 minutes can discover the error of his post. Secondly, as you correctly point out, the OP was asking about mountain rifles - not 1000 yard ballistics. Guys get all wrapped up in his BS and insults and miss the fact that he diverts every discussion to shooting 1000 yard paper targets. Strap a backpack on and give it a whirl. Or simply do a day hunt 4-5 miles off Trail. More to mountain hunting than cartridges and rifles. If that was all it took, we'd all be driving 6.5-378 in 10 lbs rifles shooting the latest whizbang slippery target bullets.

As he's fond of saying, you can BS the fans but not the players.

The other thing I'd add for the newer guys. I've been here long enough to have seen BS evolution on cartridges, rifles, scopes, and methods. You'd think he was the fount of all knowledge. He seems to forget he evolved over the years - in more ways than one. You'd think he'd give that same courtesy to others. I recall the days of a useful, and witty, BS post. Those days are long gone.

I also wonder what he'd do it we posted 10 individual BS threads at once. With his 1 post/day limit it'd be fun to watch. Kind of like a male Yorkie in a field full of fire hydrants. He'd explode trying to figure out which one to piss on.......

Well said, and like a halfway decent fugger too. wink

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin