Originally Posted by ChrisAU
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Kimbers are fun to paint, unless OEM battleship grey is your thing.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

What makes them ACCURATE is setting the trigger uber-light and putting in the work to track down and rectify the gremlins in your technique that such a light rifle WILL show you.

Not you, that looks great. I'm talking about the pink and the silver and the blue and yellow etc that Stick has.

those are easy to explain...

He thinks he's camo'ing them for fall.... Uses his teenage daughter's nail polish.... you know how they seem to love to try all those weird looking color, just to be different.. just like all the other 14 yr olds...

He also likes laying his rifles in the water if ya notice in all of his pics....he thinks the rust helps in their accuracy... I know rust helps out the accuracy on my rifles...doesn't rust improve the accuracy on yours also?

Stumpy isn't hard to figure out, or Cipher as he likes to say...

Any forum member that has ever responded to one of his posts... he keeps a file with their name on it... when he wants to respond back, he just pulls up the file.... does some cut and pasting and there ya go....

And Stumpy, if you read this.... where you mentioned you should "write a book or two"..... most of your posts, are a book...

especially when you get on line, and aren't yet sober still early in the morning....

It ain't easy being Schtick...but we ALL know he's just AWESUM... if ya don't believe it, ask him!

Hey Stumpy... did you get that info I posted for ya about the Tuesday night AA meeting and the Saturday Women Only Meeting...

I'd bet the women would let you in... just show them a rifle camo'ed with your daughter's funky color nail polish.. they'll consider you one of them...You can DO IT.... You go Girl! we're all behind ya 1000%... you should start attending on your own before it gets court ordered again...

have a great Day Stumpy.... and remember.. Stand Tall (get a stool, snicker) and Look in the bathroom mirror and Tell Yourself, YOU'RE AWESUM DUDE!

if you're getting lonely up there... maybe someone can start sending you the Seattle Times, Ad section.. Men Meeting Men...
Sure you'd find a lot of "MEN" who think you're AWESUM also...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez