Originally Posted by Big Stick
Oh my...how Kchuntfest 2017 continues,with The Lollipop Gang doing their ABSOLUTE best. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta ALL the schitty pics,as folks try to purchase proficiency,which simply cain't be did(especially for the fhuqking Texans and Minimum Wage Dumbfhuqks). Hint. Laughing!

When I cited bokeh,I prolly fhuqking meant it. You STUPID Do NOTHING Fhuqks be certain to Google it and nod your heads in accordance. Re-hint. Re-laughing!

Over halfa hunnert victims,today alone. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never been tough to cypher,who do and who don't. Though I'd not wanna steal the "thunder" of The Paper Hat Brigade's incessant Window Licking and fascinating tales of "all" the things they are "gonna" "do". All nod heads in unison and cite that you "could too". LAUGHING!

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo hard!!!!!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!........................

Stumpy....

sorry to hear someone pissed on your cornflakes at dinner.... and that caused you to go into a drunk drunk meltdown...

ya know, telling everyone how great you are and how everyone else sucks...

Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring you a 12 pack, if you didn't shoot him earlier this week...then maybe tomorrow when you post your one daily allotment, you'll be in a better mood...

it ain't easy being Schtick... but good thing you are so AWESUM...

look on the bright side... you won't be dealing with a hangover on Easter Morning....maybe even go to church and get tight with Jesus for the day....

Happy Easter Stumpy! from all of us on the campfire...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez