I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that not one of you Window Licking DUMB Fhuqks has turned a lick. What were the "odds". Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Opened some Mail when I hit the house yesterday,to get the ball rollin',but am anxiously awaitin' (2) more Canon Pro DSLR's to arrive. Mebbe tomorrow?

Anywhoo...Loomis took care as per their Expeditor Service,though I had to rake their Phone Dude over the fhuqking coals to get his mind right,on how I've broken enough GLX's that I'm done with the pieces of schit. Told him I had to "down grade" to GL3,in order to UPgrade and that really fhuqked his pointy head up. I'd liken it akin,to you STUPID Fhuqks trying to talk about the Outdoors,with your versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Hint. laughing!

All is right in THE Force now.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mosta the Terminal Tackle order arrived. NO Joy on the Owner Micro Mosquito's,as they straighten right THE fhuqk out on enraged Steelhead. Seen it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Done purty good on the TERMINAL Terminal Tackle and will try to bolt some up tonight,after Bear Hunting.

[Linked Image]

Got a splash of rain,but am doing The Monsoon Dance and would love a Noah-esque event. Bokeh...bitch.

[Linked Image]

Only caught 20 on the new rod today,which suplized me,given the time of year. No Pickles,but it weren't straight Peanuts either. New rod hooked up on it's first cast and that always makes for nice video.

[Linked Image]

Need to do some PUKE Hot feesh coat laundry,grab a few rifles and go gawk Bears.

You Do NOTHING Kchunts be certain to set on the sidelines,swoon fences and practice telling yourselves that you "could too".

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.................

Last edited by Big Stick; 05/12/17.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."