'Gomer,

You are the ONLY one "surprised",when you elicit that you read my every word. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your biggest Dream is to be graced with my presence. Pardon my ability to shoot when/how/where I please,on a daily basis and find myself shrugging my shoulder at your heralded fascinations,if only because it is blasse' for me. I realize that ain't very "fair",but feel free to pardon that Fact and use more of your Imagination and Pretend to concoct any/all Delusions that soothe you.

It is REALLY "tempting" to drive from Kansas to New Mexico,so as to grant you your DREAM. Give or fhuqking take. LAUGHING!

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks never disappoint,in your oblivious hilarity.

Couple more barrels just hit the house and it might could be a Krunchenticker Chrome Carnage pass on this next jaunt. Feel free to act like you ain't glued to your couch,in eager anticipation. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

MagnumDoosh,

You Legendary CLUELESS Kchunt and Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,is there anything you won't Whine about? Congratulations?!?

You'd need a co-signer to make a down payment on a first clue and you'd still fhuqk it up. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

JeffZero,

Your "unacanny" "abilities" missed the obvious so many fhuqking times,that there is no way to begin to keep count. Congratulations?!?

Been danglin' that carrot for more than a spell and you had to have it spoon fed through your nose,on a Silver Fhuqking Platter.

As mentioned multiple times prior,now you can say you've "seen" a Plug & Play and a 75 ELD. Google it all,as you must.

Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've never needed "hope" and have always been more than happy to rely upon savvy and unmatched ability. At least you "get" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

And one more time: "Don't "forget" to dangle pics of your Vapor Ware bullschit,corroborate same with Splendid Beasties and say a leetle sumptin' about LRF's. Mainly because the ATTEMPT,will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!".

Knowing me,I prolly filmed gunning 900yd steel with the JeffZero Roll and of course made it look easy,if only because it is,for me. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."