Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I know the 3 1/2" is a little overbore for a hand, but I did get full penetration. Real bang flop.

I bet it ruined his sex life for a couple weeks.......

Or spiced it up. Lol.

One through the hand accidentally is one thing, but don't think I'd pay to have one through the nose, lip or cock like some I've seen on here.....
My time with the Tract is about done. Overall, seems like a solid built decent scope. Like you, I find the reticle distracting and busy, but the mechanics seem pretty solid. Lot of competition in the market they're choosing to compete in though. The more I use the mil quad SS's the more I like them. I need a couple moa quad's I think. Probably all I need in a scope for what I do. Something simple.

I need to PM dude270 and hand it off later this week. Appreciate you giving me the chance to try it out. I think they have a steep slope to climb but wish them the best of luck.

Damn it's been quiet around here..... And....dare I say, Boring? New Pres has this economy [bleep] Rocking, leaving alot less time for leisurely pursuits, though lots more money to finance them. What a quandary....plenty of Mon for the fun, but not enough hours in the day! I'm sure the Democrats will take back over in a few years and [bleep] up the economy again and I'll have lots of free time to catch up on the shooting and casting I'm missing out on. Least liberals are good for something.