Rat Fhuqk Dog Schit and Rented Cows...is VERY "exciting". Congratulations?!?

LAUGHING!

Been an EPIC fhuqking pass,in all regards and despite the beautiful weather,the Victim Tally surpassed the wildest of expectations. Banked more splendor in a coupla minutes,in a single riffle,than The Lollipop Gang has in a "Life" of trying. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

I'll be well over 500 Steelhead,before the calendar year ends and reckon the next pass,will be even better...knowing me. Hint. Laughing!

The casualties were few,as per THE Team,but Riggin' and digits took a fhuqking hit,though hardly anything "new" or "different". Replacements are ordered and mail at my feet,is laying in wait to be opened.

As per the usual "hunch",yet another GLX fhuqking puked. Old News,yada,yada,yada...seen it LOTS! Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

This pass,it were the opposite side of the spectrum.

[Linked Image]

Funny schit!

[Linked Image]

Anywhoo...the high volume fervor only cost (1) digit. That due the propensity to crowd a Loomis and get wrapped unwantonly in the bight of PP magnitude,extolling it's virtues under duress. Google it. Laughing!

Bokeh. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

When 3-foot of Trout gets pissed,schit do happen. At least you "lucky" kchunts "get" to read about it and gawk the splendid pics. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Only caught (1) Dorado and now you can say you've "seen" one. Laughing!.

[Linked Image]

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that a fence-hoppin' Texan in a rented field,trumped the whole lot of you "hard chargers" and yet again reiterated obliviously...that proficiency cain't be purchased. Read that again. Now one more time. Google it. LAUGHING!

Pardon my scraps,exceeding your BEST efforts.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!...............

(Kchuntendendum...for yet another CLUELESS Fhuqk)

HeavySquawker,

I've not boated "much" more than 175,000 pounds in a single tow,on a single day,onto a single boat(if only obviously). Tough to trump the effectiveness of a Dragger. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

Groovin' on your gross inability to connect a single fhuqking dot and instead exemplify your twat...you "lucky" kchunt.

That's a "big" cooler load of nothingness. What didja' pay,to "do" that? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart,

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."