Tanner,

I'd heard of those fixed power scopes,but have long defaulted to the countless advantages afforded by variables,especially of the SFP and The Tiny Turret Equine Variety. What is REALLY important here,is muzzle velocity and with it in hand and 15X or better,things really come together on a Pony Safari. Laughing!

I toted a rifle once and even got a scratch on one(dropped it in the house). Would be nice if someone would build a $.99 bubble level indicator,to go on top of rings I'll break,so as to steer my Ping Pong Balls and get the most outta my SFP NightFarce.

Fhuqking people crack me the fhuqk up!!!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!............

Jordan,

A pard was trying to drive through an Alder Jungle on his 4-Wheeler and had a limb catch his rifle,spin him like a fhuqking top,hook the sling,catapult said rifle off and forward...to be timed perfectly,so his now unmanned vehicle could drive over same. It put a nice bend in the erector spindle,but the turret stayed index to "0" and POA/POI didn't change. Funny to watch him whirl Bent Knob,but erector travel/integrity is not affected. Prolly weren't a Reupold(grin). Gotsta LOVE Fixed Fhuqker rugged reliability.

I'd rather gun a Fixed Fhuqker for killing,with both turrets removed and happily gun the windshield alone,than suffer most anything that ANY other Manufacturer "offers" in it's full plumage.

You just might be onto sumptin',that given about a nanosecond's thunk...a gawddamned fhuqking turret,just might not be as "tricky" as Window Lickers "think".(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

'goat,

Are you bitching or bragging? Congratulations?!?

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you...is ALWAYS going to be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Hint.

What else is whooping your ass,besides something sooooo very "tricky" and "Technical" as a turret,while you are riding your My Little Pony on one of your Hollie Hobby "Adventures"? How often does the velcro on your shoes come loose? How often does the Blue Parking Permit on your Sway Back Nag come loose? How many tries does it take you to sneak up on a glass of water,on the average? I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Very MUCH enjoyed your "Exploding Rifle Theorum",to corroborate the rest of your Drooling DUMBFhuqk DUMBFhuqkery. Please do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,as you expound upon even more fascinating "particulars",of all the things you cain't do...that troubles noone else on the Planet.

Hint.

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

beretzs,

Awright,awright...awright. That is IT,I'm gonna order me one of them there Fixed Fhuqkers and see what the fuss is all about. You boys is bad influences!

Tough to beat NPT's.

Laughing!...........

'winters,

There's nothing to "argue",you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Not that I do not enjoy you "telling" me,about all the wares I shoot,as you use your Imagination and Pretend to "do" the same. Congratulations?!?

You be certain to change velocity and "cite" boolits you've never even fhuqking seen,let alone "shot",in platforms you've never even fhuqking seen or shot,as the "Warm/Fuzzy" in your Drooling DUMBfhuqkery. Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...simply because I shoot it all. Hint.

I personally find it fascinating,that despite your Estrogen Fueled Outbursts in regards to how much you "do not care",that you are consumed with obliviously quantifying your Do NOTHING DUMBfhuqktitude,by perpetually talking out your ass. Dangle some pics of these Phantom Rifles and Phantom Boolits and feel free to plagiarize as you MUST and lie as you do. Hint. Laughing!

Gettin' a kick outta the bandwidth you consumed,to let a long action cartridge wearing more barrel length,weight and recoil,to nearly hang with an itty-bitty short action offering,while holding your breath and stomping your itty-bitty feet,to reiterate your Mountain Hissy Fit.

Pardon Reality,colliding with your fhuqking Fantasy,you CLUELESS Kchunt. The Kreedmire Montucky parcel is farrrrrrrrr and away the friendliest and most forgiving of the lot. Due them FACTS,it will connect more dots by literal default,due mechanical advantages...that any/all folks who ACTUALLY shoot,can/will/do fathom immediately. This of course excludes you. Laughing!

Go for the throat and dangle some pics of these Phantom Wares and delve deeper into how your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",grants you the requisite Imagination and Pretend to concoct DUMBfhuqk Delusions,as per your whim. If it helps,be sure to swipe some of my Splendid Pixels. LAUGHING!

If it helps your Imagination and Pretend,be SURE to "convince" yourself that I've never seen/shot ANY of it,if only to bolster your "courage". Jeezus Gawddamned Fhuqk,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint and the humor is ONLY Epic,because I've zero doubt you are doing your "best". Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."