'Inman,

Fredrica is indeed a VERY "lucky" kchunt,to be denned up with The Missing Link. She can "brag" that her mate offers warmth in the Winter,shade in the Summer and she can farm 'er out as a plow for the neighbor's field...beings she's all hat and no ranch.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

Kchuntis,

I enjoy your Imagination it's Pretend,nearly as much as you do...though for very different reasons. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk when you Hissy Fittin' Whining Kchunts "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of you doing your best.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'AU,

Slow day today. What did you ALMOST "do"? Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

No need to burst outta yet another fhuqking closet,you Opiate Addled Candy Striper. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that you cain't pry your kchunt from the couch...you "hard charger" you? At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Laughing!

Rest assured,nobody can insult you better than you can,by simply doing your BEST. Hint. laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Judlady,

Ain't it a quaint curiosity,that you cain't afford a boat,said rifle or a fhuqking camera...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

I reckon that because I catch Salmonids by the tens of fhuqking thousands(understatement),that I've a penchant to document said trevails and keep fairly fhuqking spectacular notes upon same. Mainly because the Biology of such,do tend to intellest me. At least you "get" to read about it and gawk the splendid pixels,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and wax eloquent upon your incredibly WELL founded Insecurities.

While chrome has no equal for table fare,it do happen to be blasse' for pixels. google them words and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

Prolly shoulda bolted a 50mm F/1.4 prime to the newest FF Pro DSLR,as I'm prolly a fan of bokeh,even when documentin' thangs. Good time to REgoogle. Hint. Laughing!

Nothin' got soremouthed today,except you. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Best I can figure,is that I'm missin' better than a dozen parcels. I reckon they'll show and you'll get to bask in the Sweet "Satisfactions" of gettin' to say you've "seen" said wares. Plagiarize as you MUST. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

Why is it,that ALL of "your" good Outdoor pics,got me in 'em...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

Were I forced to venture a speculation,I'd reckon this 2 week vacation will be Epic +P. You be sure to set tethered with your couchbound kchunt and "convince" yourself that you "could too",as you Whine aloud with your perpetual Vagina Monologue and greedily read my every word and eyefhuqk my every splendid pixel. Hint. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT! At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Sammo,

I getta kick outta your Fence Hoppin' "Hard Charging",as you regale the masses with the hilarious first hand accounting of your Retardation. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my not being much fun,to try and keep pace with. Hint.

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort and you "get" to read about it and gawk the pics...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

AKPENDOOSH,

Ohhhhhhhh it's a whole fhuqk of a lot funnier than that,but you haven't the savvy...to fhuqking savvy. Congratulations?!?

It don't get no better than The Lollipop Gang,ticklin' ivories from their couchbound kchunts,if only because it is the ONLY fhuqking "move" they've got,as you sooooooo eloquently attest.

You Clueless Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."