JeffZero,

I enjoy how you "brandish" your Incredible STUPIDITY,as if it were a Secret Squirrel "advantage". Rest assured it is not. Congratulations?!? Hint.

Funnier than fhuqk how you are devoid the 17 IQ Points requisite to keep pace and are bound to perpetually reiterate your AMAZING Dumbfhuqtitude.

Again...and if only for your pointy head and crossed-eyes. The Portside Roll is an oft employed means of circumventing mechanical woe(which in itself is easily nipped),to orient a glass,so the windage turret becomes the ele erector and elevation takes it's place. Hint.

Your gross inability to savvy same,is both fhuqking hilarious and the "best" you can "do",given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Hint. Laughing!

Now I'm rather at ease in fueling your Imagination,if only to grant you the opportunity to build some more Pretend,in order to concoct even more Delusions.

I reserve the right to crack myself up,while you stutter,stammer and tremble,while TRYING to "talk" about things you've never even seen,let alone done. That constant never loses it's EPIC fhuqking hilarity,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

A NightFarce SFP mounted in any manner you please,simply could not begin to keep pace. Re-hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

It is VERY "exciting" that you are gonna take a Safe Queen AKA your ONLY fhuqking rifle and "magically" transform it,into a Safer Queen. LAUGHING!

Proficiency cain't be purchase,rented nor borrowed and no matter where you slurk off to and no matter what you are toting along...you are still at the MERCY of being you. Thus the hilarity of your "Life's" "results". Hint. Laughing!

I hear through The Grapevine that a Montucky 7 Whizzum squirting 180 ELD's and their .796 BC at 2900fps,just might slip conditions nicely. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Be SURE to "tell" me "more".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Geo',

She can only do the best that she can,with what INCREDIBLY fhuqking little she "has" to work with.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.............

'dubya,

I was going to go Hunting once,but it was raining. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,how you cannot begin to fathom your sheer and utter fhuqking CLUELESSNESS. Prolly a very good call to beat the drum on Fenced "Pursuits" and run vey farrrrrr away from the crux. Most have less than the foggiest of notions about boolits and glass,as you oh so eloquently corroborate.

The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

Fredrica,

I enjoy your Epic Man Crush and MAGNIFICENT Whine. Congratulations?!?

You be sure to chime in,if/when your kchunt leaves the couch and don't let the cat get your tongue...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Bradrica,

My "disorder" is I don't Vote Democrat,am not a believer in Paticipation Trophies,though do believe in the axiom that hard work reliably bears fruit,in the satisfactions of hard play. Never was one to linger or wonder about things...nor am I any fhuqking fun to try and keep pace with. You know...the OPPOSITE of your "approach",though in fairness,you do suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "Living" again,that "grants" you all the "opportunity" to be such a Whining Kchunt and sooooooo disgruntled in what you've "done"(though rightfully so)? EPIC Hilarity! Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........

'22,

Her copious Insecurities are very WELL founded and she REALLY "gets after it". Laughing!

Bless her heart.

Laughing!.................

'Walker,

Do NOT slight how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to The Paper Hat Brigade and JeffZero in particular.

Take it easy on Fredrica,as she can almost tell the difference betwixt MOA and Mils. ALMOST. Laughing!

Whining Kchunts will ALWAYS find reason to Whine and there's few things fhuqking funnier,than a right proper Man Crush by a Brokedick Turd Polishing Dumb Fhuqk.

Were you to align Bradrica,JeffZero and Fredrica you'd arrange THE Twatly Trifecta and their combined "knowledge","experience" and "results"...wouldn't knock the middle outta a slooowwwww Tuesday afternoon. BUT,they'd "think" it would. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!................

MagnumDoosh,

Even JeffZero "does" more than you. Congratulations?!?

Admittedly her "accomplishments" are fhuqking HILARIOUS...if only to put your's in perspective. Hint.

YOU can't even remember the last time you were Outdoors.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."