Trystain,

The less one "knows" or "does"...the "better" a Tikka is. Congratulations?!?

They are not even in the same fhuqking Universe as a Montucky,in regards to balance/handling/ergo's. Them thangs connect dots,like no other. Hint.

There is nothing redeeming in a Tikka,whether in either Theory or Application. Have yet to see a "bad" Montucky,though I've had more than a few in my mitts,that others "thought" were. They wasn't/isn't. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Kchuntis,

The only "help" I need,is a good Monsoon or two to fuel Chrome Carnage. Now you be sure to set on your couchbound kchunt,stay glued to my every fhuqking word and eyefhuqk every splendid pixel,while "convincing" yourself that you "could too". Though I reckon I'm rather adept at pulling rabbits outta hats and connect dots like no other...even with low water levels. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta you CLUELESS Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks and especially those like you...the Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Don't "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again. Oopsie!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

The poignant profundity of my influence(s),are rather remarkable in their breadth. Everyone wants a piece of the pie and one cain't blame folks,for shooting for the starts...no matter how futile the reality of them aspirations are. Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and I wield said power in rather adept fashion. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Your very WELL founded Insecurities are never not fascinating,as you perpetually Whine about your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude and drool aloud.

If/when some year you step outside the house and remove your kchunt from your couch,be sure to dangle pics of them "Adventures" and wax eloquent upon same. Rest assure,the attempt will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint.

Until then...you get to have the Sweet "Satisfactions" of setting on the sidelines,rattling your pom-poms and TRYING to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Reality ain't for everyone,as you obliviously quantify. There ain't much funnier than an Opiate Addled Geriatric Candy Striper,nippin' heels and cryin' the blues...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'61,

I've seen me as an opening move,reach for a saw to make OEM barrels right,oftener than a whole fhuqking bunch. Ronnie has a good grasp upon the things that matter and did a rather nice job of precluding Fluff,from entering the equation.

Much to be said for the simplistic harmony of twist/throating/COAL being in sync. Conjoin same with Today's boolits and that which is available as per whim,causes Window Lickers to bite their tongues mid lick. Laughing!

Gonna take me a spell,to get all the Mail opened up and wares assembled. Knowing me,I'll likely tote more than a few different platforms,if only in the interest of R&D. Shouldn't take long to gather good dope on a new 243LBC spout and I tried to light a fire under Alexander's ass,so The Krunchenticker Hummer's arrival coincides with this vacation's bounties. It'll be close.

Nothing over 20",if only obviously.(grin)

Thinking I'll assign one DSLR body,flash unit and remote transmitter to the R&R's Forays and just gun a single lens. Odds are the flash will puke,as water ain't their friend,but I've yet to puke a Canon 1D-Series body and reckon that streak will continue. Prolly need to grab a couple more modest tripods,to make tossing flash a wee bit lighter and a pack a touch less bulky.

With a goodly assortment of Feesh Riggin' stuffed into a 3000cc pack,the camera riggin',blade or two,LRF,bino's,an extry feesh rod or two and a rifle slung over the works...one can prolly cover more than a few bases in grand fashion. I never was much into fhuqking around. Trying to decide if I wanna go APS-C or FF sensor for the duration. Were I a devout PURIST,I'd slum FF Pro DSLR and 50mm 1.2 glass...but ain't sure I can lower my standards to being a PURIST.(grin)

R&R takes time,but is worth the efforts,as not all wares are equal...nor even close. All of which is to the chagrin of The Paper Hat Brigade and only fuels their Imagination and Pretend. Though in fairness,the Delusions are funnier than fhuqk!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I prolly should write a coupla books.

Never been tough to savvy who do and who don't...butcha' cain't blame the gals for trying sooooooo hard. It's the only fhuqking move they've "got". Never slight how "real" their Imaginations and Pretend are to them. Hint.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

(Addendum...while dragging bags and getting ready to roll)

'san,

Lotsa people do lotsa schit and Joe Average sure the fhuqk ain't very bright,as this Thread and all others attest. Hint.

Tikka's are cheap enough,that dumbfhuqks everywhere can save up to score one and then they laude same,beings it's the pinnacle of their "knowledge","experience" and "results". There's simply nothing inherent to swoon. Were they viable,I'd simply have a few fhuqking dozen. Hint.

Mechanically,a Montucky crushes all things Tikka. In balance/handling/ergo's,a Montucky crushes all things Tikka. Tikka magazines and mounting systems suck ass. Milk jug stocks suck ass. Living Wood handles suck ass.

Lotsa folks voted Democrat too and pardon my not being able to shift my brain into a low enough fhuqking gear,to get there. Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'AU,

Paint fhuqks with Retards,the same as tape do and that schit is never not fhuqking FUNNY...as you Whiningly attest! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Retards also cain't begin to fathom the idea of actual USE and could not wrap their pointy heads around the notion of ACTUALLY shooting...let alone in fhuqking obscene volume. I hear through The Grapevine,that paint and tape tends to bolster mechanical virtue(s),along with mitigating much in the way of unwanted potential. Also more than a touch handy upon nether regions,that crossed-eyes cain't see. Hint. Laughing!

I wear out and break more schit on a leisurely pass,than you STUPID Fhuqks do in a "Life" of TRYING. Hint.

Barrels do not last forever,nor even close and when spent,get tossed and replaced in rapid fhuqking fashion. Nod your head,like you've a fhuqking clue there and "understand",via your version of "knowledge","results" and "experience". LAUGHING!

Splendid Specimens groove on having fallen prey to purty colors,but at least you "get" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

JeffZero,

With "all" your Montucky "experience" and keen "insight"...feel free to dangle a pic of ONE with a Splendid Beastie. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Ain't Reality a fhuqking HOOT,when it ohhhh soooooooooo fhuqking reliably collides with your FANTASY? Hint. Laughing!

Here's to your BEST and just how amazingly fhuqking pathetic that reality is. Hint. Laughing!

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."