JudLady,

I VERY much enjoy your Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologues...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You can almost tell one fish,from another fish. ALMOST. Laughing!

Slow day again. Thinkin' I'll hit 300+ for the R&R,as it's been beyond epic and I've seen me a few thangs. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

As plainly stated prior,Chrome has no equal for table fare,but is blasse' for pics. I don't even like to freeze fish,because if I want a Victim for dinner,I'm afforded the luxury of connectin' them dots as per whim. Just as you are "blessed" to get to read about it and eyefhuqk the pics you "re-lucky" kchunt. Best Google that too. Hint. Laughing!

Sister passed a purty good Bear earlier in the day,not that you'd "know" what one looks like. Laughing!

Just took a stroll down the driveway,looking for another not long ago and it was no joy. Won't be long though and be sure to use your Imagination to Pretend you ain't glued to every word and swipin' every splendid pixel. Everybody "knows" a Cutter. LAUGHING!

The weather blew up today.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

HeavySquawker,

You couldn't afford a down payment for an Entry Fee,nor "film" for the cameras. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

At least being a CLUELESS Whining Fhuqk is within your "means"...you "lucky" kchunt. What didja' "almost" do today,besides Whine?!? Better "luck" tomorrow,but Reality ain't gonna grant any of it. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

SheFire,

Don't forget to start things off by fhuqking yourself,because you WILL get more poozy that way. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'dubya,

The magnitude of your fhuqking schittiness with Photography,is as fhuqking funny as everything else you TRY so mightily with. Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you...is always gonna be best served by asking questions,instead of giving "answers". Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Just saying.

Bokeh. While I much prefer the GL3 versions of same,I'm on a purty good fhuqking tear with an 1141S GLX. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunt,

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk...did your Imaginary Pretend Ignore quit "working" yet again? Congratulations?!?

Whattya do with all them Titties you "slay" on your "Adventures"? Do you have a Titty Wall? I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your heart,you "hard charger" you.

Laughing!....................

Sammo,

GREAT pics! Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Tough here weather wise,with all this Global Fhuqking Warming.

[Linked Image]

I'll prolly sleep in,so as to give you gals a flyin' headstart on the day and "all" it's "splendors" in which you "partake". Give or fhuqking take. Hint. Laughing!

Film at 11:00.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

broomd,

You cain't even fhuqking "convince" yourself,in regards to the "validity" of your "vaunted" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Congratulations?!?

I ain't fun to try and keep pace with and one would have to drive a stake,to measure whether or not your kchunt ever left the couch. Hint. Laughing!

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this". You Clueless Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."