"Shefire,

It only come as a "surprise" to you,that you'd be the only one "wondering" how/why you are a bedpan Polishin' Candy Striper for a "living". Congratulations?!?

Folks travel 1000's of miles,to be blessed with my company and I gotta schedule my free time in accordance. Gotsta go grab a Trampin' Partner who rated the billing,here in but a short spell. You be certain to set upon your couchbound kchunt,flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend,while wax eloquent on how very fhuqking badly you NEED same. Reality ain't for everyone...but at least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your means,so you can "afford" to "contribute" you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Be sure to chime in,on that BIG day,when your kchunt leaves the couch and don't "forget" the pics. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................."

gee Stumpy... you're right actually...

Ya gotta go pick up someone who's flown "1000s of miles" to be in your presence... ( sure ya do...)

where as here on the campfire, we can log on, and go to one of your posts, and in 2 seconds, get all the Schtick we can stomach....

so you're right.... all of us can afford to have our daily fill of Big Schtick, without leaving the couch... courtesy of a laptop...

But hey Chump, I mean Champ.... you keep posting and we'll keep laughing at ya...

You're the best entertainment deal on the WWW, and it doesn't cost us a nickel to experience all you have to offer...

Folks don't give you enough credit for that courtesy...

You're the man... all 4 ft 2 inches of ya...

I hear when you put on your size 4 "Huntin Boots" you rise up to 4 ft 4 inches in height... that's pretty impressive for those of us who don't have to get off the couch...

when we are sitting on the couch, you can stand in front of us and look us right in the eye....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez