You AMAZINGLY inept Bumbling DUMB Fhuqks are a fhuqking riot! Congratulations?!?

Besides being CLUELESS Kchunts,you're a herd of Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. The Imaginary Pretend Ignore ruse,is fhuqking EPIC humor! You CAN'T even "convince" yourselves of it. Hint. Laughing! Don't "forget",you "can't read this". Re-laughing!

Slow day. Only got (2) new camera bodies and a blade in the Mail. Am fair to middlin' on FF and APS-H sensors now,but am torn on glass. Prolly better opt Canon 35mm F/1.4 L,due the crazy build quality,as I'm purty hard on Riggin'. Seen it. Only broke/lost (1) camera eyepiece Castin' & Blastin' today,but gots me a hunch I've got some extrys rat holed somewhere,as they are akin to magazing springs,in that I go through more than a few of 'em. Google it. Now nod your heads,like you "understand". Laughing!

Gotta slither some neck straps,charge batteries and stab in new cards.

[Linked Image]

What were the "odds "of Early AM Bokeh Bitch,for the Whining Couchbound Kchunts?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Weather was schit all day.

[Linked Image]

Prefer the Coco' scales over the G-10,as per fit/feel and balance/handling. Coco' arrived a coupla days ago,so it weren't a "fair" race.

[Linked Image]

I get it that you STUPID Fhuqks are in the fog,but VG-10 is a steel and G-10 is a handle material. Gots more than a bunch of both. Just saying. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Gotsta moly coat a couple/few thousand ELD's,hit the press,tie some more Riggin' and dry some duds...if only in order to rinse/repeat in the AM. Pun be intended. You "hard charging" Window Lickers be certain to set and wait,rattling your pom-pom's,as you TRY to "convince" yourselves that you could too. You Clueless Kchunts couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of boots,as a joint effort.

Time for a Bear Stroll. Scope bolt up and gun a few come-ups,if only for the warm/fuzzy. Nod your heads again. Laughing!

Bless your hearts.

Film at 11:00.

Laughing!........................

(Addendum: For The Window Licking CLUELESS Fhuqks)

Only (1) Bear in the driveway now and he'd not dry much over 20". First tickle of the new 1D4 Ivories ala 100-400L WFO,with only 400 ISO. Google it. Now nod your heads.

Neighbor gal cooperated.

[Linked Image]

You gals keep on "hard charging" and practicing that Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

LAUGHING!.....................

Last edited by Big Stick; 05/15/17.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."