Originally Posted by Sitka deer
jorge
"Try again Ace. I'm no AF "jet jockey" and with all due deference to my USAF brethren,they're a hell of a lot more impressive than whatever the [bleep] you do..."

Should have been more clear on that statement... Arrogant airplane drivers impress me none and only gave an example of the many I have had contact with and seen operate outside their narrow glass-driven arcade game.

I should have realized your true motivation for hating the "shallow water navy." Guessing their drug interdiction program bothers you none... Hmmmmm.

Your lack of knowledge or respect for my experiences and results neither surprises nor concerns me.
art

Art: Maybe you shouldn't have stuck your nose where it didn't belong. Steelhead gave me a shot and I shot back, but you felt compelled to come to his defense. Nowhere did I say I "hated" the USCG and it's also obvious you are in complete ignorance of the inter-service rivalries and quips we've traded throughout the centuries. I've logged hundreds of flight hours working with the USCG and CJTG4 doing drug interdiction. Your "glass arcade' comment speaks volumes to your stovepipe level of knowledge. I know what you do, and your lack of respect for my profession, experiences and accomplishments neither surprise nor concern me. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”