Further proof that McCain knows how to pick his women. I like her so far.

I saw it right away this morning on FOX. I listened for quite a while about how she fishes, hunts, NRA, has five kids, one with Downe's which she refused to abort. Her oldest signed up on Sept 11 last year and is going to Iraq. Her husband is a steel worker for Bp, she was against the bridge to nowhere. Etc, etc.... Kilmeade said she gets up at midnight to shoot moose! smile

While I was waiting for the speech, I figured I better check out the other news channels to see what they had to say. I switched to CNN where I learned that she was involved in getting a police officer fired that her sister (or whatever) was divorced from, she was in the pocket of big oil, etc..... They wondered how a woman with five kids, (one special needs) could possibly care for them while being the VP. The "host" (guy) asked a female reporter how a woman could possible be VP, with five...... The female reporter paused, looked very irritated, shuffled her feet, bent her head slightly down and forward with a hard stare into the camera and said: "Some would ask if you would have that question about a man with five kids." The guy didn't even get it. I laughed like heck! grin

There are many copies.