Originally Posted by Popapi
Mr Jorge have you even heard his solid views as per abortion and what he thinks AFTER a child is born... Trust me I've checked with MY GOD and HOPEFULLY MY GOD is the same as yours if it's not then we can't even have these conversations................o and by the way as per my GOD in meaning GOD my creator, the creator of the Heavens and Earth, Lord Jesus Christ the SON of GOD, the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Bible is how I roll. I'm hoping and praying you ROLL that way to...... DO YOU?????? Lastly that "C" note you want to do is a DONE DEAL... wink

I'm not emotional about the whole abortion issue, but I'm pretty sure my God is against pulling a baby half out of a womens vagina, sticking a needle in it's head to kill it so that you can use the semantics that it wasn't actually born yet and calling it a day.

See ol' Barry isn't one of these milquetoast "It's a woman's body" abortion supporters, he's got the whole radical left wing of the D party plank working, as he was AGAINST the ban on partial birth abortions. That's hardcore right there and that's Barry Hussein Obama.

Now if we were talking about important issues, we could discuss how one can support a guy that believes in taxing individuals for Social Security beyond their benefits cap or we could talk about his plan to ban FFL dealers within 5 miles of a park or school (take a look at a map and see if you can find an open spot where Barry will allow gun stores), or we could discuss how raising the tax burden for professionals to over 50% of their income is in any way, shape or form, a fair and even handed approach to capitalism.

[Linked Image]