Originally Posted by hunter1960
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by hunter1960
I saw a flash on the bottom of a TV screen today, that mentioned that Paulin was under investigation. I pulled up a PNW newspaper and it didn't give alot of info. other then she was under investigation, regarding the handling of an employee issue, in the Ak. Dept of Safety. Does anyone know anything about this or is it BS out of Juneau?

My brother told me he'd heard that the gov.'s sister was married to a LEO, and the LEO was beating her (the sister). So the gov. put some pressure on to have the LEO fired.

I say, good on her for looking out for her sister. If it's true, the guy is lucky to have only been fired.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ok, thanks

Actually, the charge was fooling around on, not beating and there has been much made of the family (including Sarah personally) making 29 police reports on him (Trooper Wooten) and only one stuck.

Palin fans say it is because the Troopers are looking out for their own. Cynics call it Jr. High drama.

The one police filing that stuck Wooten admitted to instantly. Sarah's sis drew a moose tag but could not shoo tthe moose when time came and she told Wooten to. He did. The family... all of the family butchered, packed and ate the moose. Only after safe delivery to the septic tank did they report Wooten's misdeed.

Problem was Sarah could not get Wooten fired, even when pressuring her head of Public Safety Walt Monegan. So she fired Walt, a very popular guy. Aids have been falling all over themselves and their epees saying any pressure they may have conveyed to Walt was their own idea and Sarah had no part in it...

Close friend works closely with her and he has seen things change inside the administration that he does not like... Quite a few rats are leaving her ship... I suspect they will be grabbing with everythign they have at this point to get back on the boat...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.