Originally Posted by Scorpion
Originally Posted by jorgeI
No Hawk, I'm no McCainaniac, but what I was trying to point out is the fact you can't be THAT stupid and accomplished what he's done. An engineeering degree fron USNA, plus having scored high enough in flight training to get single seat jets is no small feat. jorge

Jorge,

I was curious as to what kind of engineering degree McCain has, as I couldn't really find anything detailed online about his education. If you know of any links I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Scorpion: Prior to the class of 76, all graduates from the Naval Academy could only graduate with BS degrees in some type of engineering. After that date, even though the only degrees one gets from Annapolis are Bachelor Of Science degrees(they make you take enough math, physics, chemistry to meet that threshold) you can still get a major in a Liberal Arts discipline, but it's still a BS versus a BA. jorge

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”