Originally Posted by Sanlen
Originally Posted by Stan V
Let's hope McCain survives the election, if he doesn't, how does she look to y'all then?

Don't read anything into that, just saying....wouldn't she change your 'feelings' at the top of the ticket? Cause, that's all I'm reading, feelings.

It wouldn't change anything with me, considering the option is Obama/Biden.

Are you kidding? This lady is gold. What more could we ask for from a values or lifestyle point of view? We might say that it would be nice (if she was suddenly on the top of the ticket) for her to have more experience, but let's face it, she has more than Obama, and (as Rush stated yesterday) Biden may have experience, but what good is experience when you're wrong about everything?

If she were suddenly in the number one job, she could pick someone like Gendrich or a Governor for her vice who had the experience, and she would not only be right, she would still have more experience than Obama, and have plenty in the VP.

I like her as the pick. It is just a pleasure to see something done right for a change.

I guess most our thinking our Messiah trumps their Messiah? O has nothing to do with what I think of Palin's experience for OUR side.....believing in conservative ideas is what I look for in a candidate but I prefer more testing....that's when character is found.

All American

All the time