Originally Posted by Barak's Womn
Originally Posted by Stan V
I'd hate to be one of her children, most mothers with 5 have different priorities.

What an absolutely ignorant thing to say! But I suppose I'll read further and hope some others called you to task. mad

Penny

Good point, Penny. When our son was 14 and our daughter 9, my wife went back to college to work on her bachellor's degree. She took 2 night classes per semester for ten years, plus some summer classes. We talked about it extensively before she started back to college, knowing that we as a family were going to have to make sacrifices, and that I was going to be "Mr Mom" in many respects for quite a while. All this while she worked full time (I did, too) in a very time demanding mid-management position at a Fortune 500 company. Both our kids graduated HS in very good standing. My bride graduated with honors with a business degree the year after our daughter graduated from HS. I was never more proud of any of my bride's accomplishments than the day she walked across the platform and received her diploma. It (working a demanding job and raising a family) can, and has been done by many women, men and families. Todd Palin has to be one of the most proud husbands in the USA today - and very rightly so.

Someday I hope to be the person my dogs think I am . . .
The only true cost of having a dog is its death.
Someone once said "a nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves."
Shiloh Sharps . . . there is no substitute.
NRA Endowment Member