OK ... art ... you shook my old Alzheimer's brain ... I now remeber voting to move the cap to Willow a very futuristic and surreal plan. And voting against any of the extream funding for the move. Must have been like the majority of Ak. The Cap is still in Juneau even though Sister Sarah has been moving it north ... piecemeal ....

Artic ... I am aware of the 70% to 90% approval rating Sister Sarah has. Like i mentioned much different than describing the JOB she is doing as Gov. I have never heard anywhere in any poll or other wise that she has done a stellar or absolutely excellent job. In fact in my part of SE reports are kinda like I said 'middle of the road'.

I am very knowledgeable about the 'bridge to nowhere' and the 'road to nowhere' which probably launched Sister Sarah. She even hinged on it in her acceptance speech.

I just threw a few facts out there.

I have hunters inbound and have Goat, Black Bears and Sitka Deers to kill. Just had a few moments and kinda enjoyed some of the posts by all the people that are just in-love with the Wasilla Barbie.

Thanks for the enjoyable morning .... carry on.