Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by derby_dude
I think all you young pups are thinking with your little head instead of your big head.

Yup she is cute but I have trouble with a women who is suppose to be conservative with 5 kids that someone else has to care for especially with one that has DS. That's not conservative to me.

A conservative women would stay home to tend to the kids.

I feel sorry for her children without a Mom. frown

I thought a real woman could have it all -- career, kids, yada, yada. A conservative comes along with the life the feminazis have been preaching that all women can have, she has 5 kids, refuses an abortion, rises to the top in a man's world, she's beautiful, and suddenly she's accused of not being conservative. You'd rather she was ugly?

Steve

I think it says somewhere in the Bible that man can't serve two Masters. That says it all with the two career woman as far as I'm concerned.

By applying that to a woman and not to a man, you're either befuddled, or are feigning befuddlement.

Steve

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt