Originally Posted by Steve_NO
dude, you obviously don't know dick about working women. And have a weird definition of conservative.

Now, if she expected YOU to pay to take care of her kids, that wouldn't be conservative.

I do know dick about working women. If they take care of their kids, they are hardly ever at work but expect to still be paid. If they put their work first and kids second than somebody else is taking care of the kids. Either way it's bad for America.

As to me paying for them I pay for ALL working Mothers to work either directly through welfare and work subsidies or indirectly through poor work performance on the job.

As to being a conservative, if a woman chooses the career path of Motherhood, a very honorable career, than as a conservative I expect her to tend to her children. When one of those children has DS and she has chosen to keep that child, an honorable decision, than that, as a conservative woman, should be her first priority.

To me Palin is a Feminazi, more conservative than most, but a Feminazi none the less. As to who to vote for, well it has to be McCain/Palin because they suck less than the co-presidency of the Obamas.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude