Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I figured I would be a bit of a guinea pig with this rifle, and for the record, am still excited about the 20B. And I am not angry, just a little leery of what's going on.

Obviously, it's not ejecting, and I think I know why after the earlier post. This shouldn't have cleared QC..

Inletting is obviously sloppy, and as I pointed out before, the trigger group hard against the side of it's mortise is a rookie
mistake. No threaded insert embedded for the TG screw is either a mistake, or a very distressing shortcut.

I received a very official apology by email this morning by the director of sales/marketing, and will be receiving a return shipping tag shortly. He is pledging to make this right, and I'm betting they do.

Had similar issues with my first 24B, before my first range trip I took it apart and adjusted the trigger. After putting it back together the shells would not feed smoothly from the mag (didn�t try it before).

Send it back to Forbes and I also mentioned the paint was not perfect several places along the barrel to my eye. They called me with an apology; the gunsmith at Forbes felt that the stock was not allowed to dry completely before it was assembled with wet paint sticking to the barrel. Later the paint came off the stock when I took it apart to clean/adjust. They repainted the stock, adjusted the mag.
I am very happy with the results; it shoots great, feeds perfectly and looks better than new smile

Had they taken a little more time when it was built these errors would not have happened BUT when you�re orders are backed up 18 months production gets rushed mistakes are made...

Ted