Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
I used to own a ford F250. When there was a problem, I would need to call to see if they were looking at it, what the problem was, ETA, how much, etc. etc.. Truck would sit in the same spot for days, while I was told their best guy was looking at it.

Bought a Nissan, when I took it in, I would recieve constant calls updating me on when they were looking at it, what the problem was, ETA, etc. etc.. If I drove by, it was in the bay when they said they were working on it.

Think I was happy with the ford, and would want another one?

Funny, I went through something similar with a Dodge years ago, switched over to Toyota and haven't looked back.

Forbes needs a dedicated customer service department. The " I was out of the office for x...." doesn't cut it. It's all about setting reasonable expectations, maintaining communications, and then delivering.

RL, I'd be calling them every day and punching out to get a live voice to ask for updates. You have a lot more patience than I would have.

Forbes has a great product; it's a shame that they haven't pulled customer service together yet.

Last edited by sigguy; 05/25/14.