Let's take a step back for a second....

Rancho received a rifle with some bedding issues and an issue with failure to extract. In my opinion, he should have received the rifle back by now. Everything should stop and customer service issues should be priority one. He should receive a new stock, a sufficient bedding job and the issue with extraction should he completely resolved. This should be a very quick fix, no excuses.

Forbes (Titan) was watching this thread some time ago. In my opinion, they should have joined in, been apologetic and assured us these issues would be resolved with future production.

I could be wrong -- but the stocks are made by Melvin, not Titan. It would be interesting to know if Forbes receives the stocks fully inletted or that's their baby.

I still have no doubt Forbes will resolve the issues at hand....and I have no doubt it will shoot better out of the box than any Kimber I've ever seen.

Let's hope for Rancho's sake that everything comes back perfect. If not, he should be reimbursed in full -- no questions asked.

The irony in this thread -- Rancho isn't the one crying. He's posted photos and been extremely patient. We've all been overly critical (including me), while Rancho has taken everything in stride...

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!