I am pretty new to the campfire, as I live in Canada and most often frequent more local forums. I count myself as lucky after having had two successive shockingly poor Forbes', that it never cost me a cent. I deal with a wonderful gun dealer whose business practice is simply to make the customer happy. He refunded my money completely. But Ranch Loco being made to wait the period he has, and having largely been ignored, in spite of Forbes being made well aware of this thread, is simply unheard of. In 2014, new companies that sell consumer products, rise and fall based primarily on Internet reviews. To argue otherwise is foolishness. This thread counts as a review. The most important one I can find. I plunked down $1750 on a Forbes because of magazine articles by guys like Petzal who fawns over Mel Forbes, maybe deservedly so, and stated that other than options, there is no real difference between the NULA and the Forbes. Even if Forbes has just licensed Titan to build his actions, he is still making the stocks that in my case, and many others, are incredibly poorly done. My first one literally broke when I was taking it apart.

Forbes Rifles should have immediately grabbed a perfect one off their line and Fed Exed it to Rancho the minute they were made aware of this thread. This was the only way to handle it. To argue otherwise is to be naive of marketing in 2014. When you have a niche product, as Forbes does, they cannot afford bad press like this when getting established.