Originally Posted by ME109
My experience has not been without issues. The bolt stop wouldn't work properly when received as the bolt would exit the receiver completely during cycling. Titan sent three springs and while they didn't look any different fixed the issue. Yep the bedding could look better but the main issue has been the trigger. It wont adjust down to a level that I am used to achieving with a Timney. I never had any issues adjusting the pre X-Mark Remington triggers and the Timney's are even easier but I think the 3-function capability of the Forbes makes getting an optimal pull difficult. Titan's response was send it to a gunsmith, or send it to Melvyn, or we can put a 2 function trigger all at your cost. That response is no different then you would get from Remington or Winchester so it didn't really bother me. Timney said send it to them and they would do it free of charge. On the other hand here are targets with some 180gr AB's and R17. First bullet and powder combo selected.
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

If I'd bought a rifle that would shoot like that, I think I'd just spring for a nickel-plated Timney and call it good. I guess it must have been crowned right..... Does it bind on the magazine? Action screws too long?