Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Rifle arrived today. But I'm 600 miles away, which brings up a humorous and frustrating turn of this whole deal.

All I will say at this point, is that communications with forbes sank to the level of absurdity in this last week.

Even if thus rifle shoots lights out, and feels like a naked supermodel on satin sheets, I'll never buy another.

I've read this whole thread and have to say you showed some real patience RL. I'd be done earlier, at the point BobinNH indicated earlier. It's sad to see this lack of quality in a domestic product that is so below what is reasonably expected at the rifle's price point.

What's more, as also has been mentioned, good, quick, continual communication can fix and prevent a myriad of problems and indicate good will on the part of the business toward those who'd buy their products and instill some confidence in the customer. This isn't hard stuff and is simply amazing to me.

Here's my broader observation though: I find this kind of thing generally increasing in many products and services of late. It seems to me pride in a job well done in a service or product is paralleling the decline of many aspects of our society as we slide to Second World status.