Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
We'll agree to disagree. Buying a screwed up rifle is certainly frustrating, but it's not getting stuck if the manufacturer makes things right.

I think it does qualify as getting stuck to a degree. You have to take into account the time, travel, maybe shipping cost, and aggravation, not just the final result.

It's similar to getting rear-ended in your car. Yeah, you'll probably get your car fixed, but it's still a giant PIA that could have been avoided if the other guy had simply paid attention to the job at hand.

Forbes was handed a golden egg on a silver platter and futzed it up. They need to kiss some serious butt for the customers that received junk, AND get things straight in a hurry or they will fold. It may be too late.

I agree that getting a bum rifle is a big PITA and that Forbes is screwing the pooch by letting known issues continue. I just think it's too soon to say that people are getting stuck when we don't know how Forbes will ultimately resolve the problems. If guys like Rancho just end up with the functional rifles they should have had in the first place, after all of this hassle, Forbes is certainly sticking it to its customers.