Originally Posted by JDK
Originally Posted by DINK
Originally Posted by gene270
forbes is aware of the issues they have along with Melvin but I dont think you will see them get involved in these issues on a public forum .........if you have a problem with one of their products call them i am sure it will be addressed

I think they better get involved in the public forums. How many hundreds of guys are going to read this thread about a crappy $1500 rifle? Those guys that read this thread are going to tell how many of their buddies?

I wanted to try one but I will keep buy Sako finnlights instead.

Dink

I disagree. I can see the pile on now, especially here.

I'm far more interested in reading how rancho makes out and how the company handles the obvious screw up.

Speaking as the only person I know of who has had two successive faulty Forbes rifles, I fully expected to be contacted via pm on this forum. I wasn't. They have lost an opportunity to make things right with people who were willing to risk money on their new company.

Posting publicly is a two-edged sword, but reaching out to customers is not.

They didn't.

The funny thing is I was willing to risk trying a 3rd Forbes, but didn't. The one I had my eye on also had to be returned for failure to feed and bad stock finish issues.

This is not a case of piling on, but it is one of poor workmanship and poor customer service.