Originally Posted by smokepole
Melvin Forbes teamed with Titan to form Forbes Rifles?

Who knew?

Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Mine did the same thing. Tried several brands of brass, same issue.

Called Rick and he sent me a new extractor. I put it in and it functioned perfectly. You'd think that would be something they'd check...

FWIW--I called Melvin about potentially upgrading the rifle and told him about the extractor issue. He wasn't happy and then he asked about the new trigger. I told him I preferred the old (his) design and he said he'd had several calls about the triggers�didn't sound happy about that either.

Perhaps the above will tell a little something about who many be causing the problems and making bad decisions. Carrol Shelby put his name on a Ford Mustang, but if Ford kept installing faulty transmissions and rear ends who would you blame? Mr. Shelby or Ford? Shelby got a piece of the pie and perhaps made a bad decision to partner up with Ford, but his name on the glove box doesn't necessarily mean he should KTA of every buyer who got stuck on the side of the road as Edm seems to think.

One thing for sure is up in Maine there is somebody who doesn't know how to put a rifle together and somebody else who doesn't check his work.

Last edited by battue; 06/14/14.

laissez les bons temps rouler