Originally Posted by Rancho_Loco
Originally Posted by MadMooner
15 days?

Chit.....Mcmillan takes near 3/4 of a year to make a fiberglass stock. More than a few gunsmiths take twice that just to lose a few screws and scratch your chit up. laugh

Why people don't get customer service is beyond me. There really is nothing simpler.

15 working days.. Communication is one of the easiest and effective tools in modern business, with email, text, and constant phone contact, and it's astonishing when companies fail at it.

I wrote on their face book about a week ago that they need to answer emails, especially from people who have a rifle that won't function. I got back a message the next day that said to the effect "sorry, I've been out of town for the gun show, I've got 2 weeks to catch up on" Then I linked another message there to this thread. A few days later, I got another message saying my message had been found and answered. I don't know who they thought I was unless some other Randy had a problem with a rifle.

I thought they had answered you, when they said they had answered me. It makes me wonder how many problem rifles they are having to answer for.

Sorry, if I did anything that you didn't approve of. I was very nice in my answer back and said I just wanted them to succeed, and I hoped they could get things worked out, which really is the truth. Someone is seriously dropping the ball here though. All I can see is that they must have a serious revenue problem, and are rushing to fill the gap with sales, but these returns will kill them in the long run since it will only lead to worse revenue problems.