Yes.

Tuesday drove down Topanga canyon, checked out some cool houses in Rustic Canyon, drove up sunset blvd., visited UCLA, went up sunset some more and then saw the place my wife and I lived in Laurel Canyon 25 years ago, out of the blue met the guy living there who happens to be a lead actor in one of my daughters favorite shows.. She was all cool about it, made us proud, went to El Coyote for lunch, shopping for the wimens at farmers market/the grove, then visited a longtime friend working on the warners brothers lot and he gave a personal tour for the kids.. Had breakfast at pink's hotdog stand wednesday morning, wifey bought fabric at diamond foam and fabric, we visited the tar pits and the giant rock, did some plane watching at LAX, ate Peruvian for lunch in Hermosa Beach, then drove down to south OC.. Yesterday more mexican for lunch, shopping for the wimens, then an excellent feast at the Crab Cooker in Newport Beach last night.
Today surfing lessons for the kids, water temp 70�, lunch at el pollo loco, one if the few chains I will stand, more shopping for the wimens.. Dinner will be more mexican, then tomorrow, who knows?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...