Merry Christmas to you all too.

I harvested a mature 10 point whitetail buck ( live weight approx 155 pounds) last week with my Sako 85 160 TTSX IMR 8208 combo. I had been watching the deer for several minutes just catching glimpses of it in the thick hardwoods and honey suckle that thrives here in VA. I had about given up on getting a shot when he laid down in a small window in the brush at approx 125 yards. The deer was somewhat facing me and the shot went through approx 10" of neck through front shoulder and rib cage the bullet stopped under the off side hide at the front of the offside ham. Basically a 2" wound channel through 30" of whitetail. Perfect barnes petaled performance .631 diameter 159.4 gr retained weight. Muzzle velocity 2890fps estimated impact 2600. The deer never got up couple of kicks basically DRT.

All in all I am pretty impressed with this combination. When I finish with the IMR 8208 rounds I have reloaded I will be switching over to the AA 2230 load that PRM guided me to. After shooting bear and deer with it I can't see a need to change for any game I am likely to hunt. Pretty much seems like any animal under 1500 pounds or so and inside 200 yards would fair game. Certainly would not hesitate to hunt large moose or grizzlies with it.

Good luck and shoot straight all.

Bob