I was suprised a bullet I assume was designed for the 338 win mag would blow up at 338 fed velocitys too. It has been by far the most accurate bullet so far. I should try the TTSX bullet, everyone raves about the accuracy/performance, but for some reason I like lead in my bullets, but this could be a case where everyone may be right. Going to commit sacrilege here and say that have never been impressed with the partition bullet, in my humble opinion it leaves a narrow wound channel. Wanted to try the 4895, but when first started reloading for this caliber the gunshop was out of it and the varget has been so accurate with the SST that feel it should work, will try 4895 soon. I also feel the 200gr weight is ideal for the 338 fed, plus would give same point of impact as the 200gr fusion which I believe will be an ideal deer bullet. Wanted to use the trophy bonded tip bullet, but last price I saw was unbelievable, could buy premium factory ammo cheaper than could reload with them. The Sirocco is on my list of bullets to try, wish they made a swift A-frame in 200 gr weight. Originally saw this caliber as a way to have a light rifle, but am now totally impressed with it, excellant balance of power, accuracy and light weight with very low recoil.