I've looked through these pages, signed up because of this thread, and see that a lot of people are not shooting any more than 210's... I'm trying to work up some data on the 225gr Accubond for a Ruger m77. I have seen alot of people using rl17 for the 208gr Amax on the 308, so I am working on that. I haven't chrono'd anything yet, and have only fired six shots with rl17, being 44.0, 45.0, 45.5, 46.0, 46.5 and 47.0.

45.5, 46.0 and 47.0 shot into one hole, and I'm not entirely sure if I threw 46.5 or it just wasn't a happy little fella. I simply wanted to start with pressure, and although there wasn't a sticky bolt, I saw a bit of extractor mark, no flattened primers.

Anyone try this powder yet? I am loading up six at 45.5 on through 47.0, just to give it a try over the chrono and see how they group. MR2000 didn't give me desired results in the 225's, but I am loving the results with HotCor's at 2.875".

I'd try TAC, seems there has at least some trying with the Deep Curl, but I didn't see if there was in depth testing done, and I am having a hard time finding TAC right now. I do have a few hundred Deep Curl's, so if any information on those are out there, wouldn't complain turn it down.

My go to for my DPMS LR338 is the HotCor with 46gr RL15, cycles the bolt fully, and its great accuracy, but I am playing around much more with my m77 now for hunting applications. Much lighter than the AR.

Thanks for all the great information, appreciate everything I've read here.

SHM