G'day prm,
I do have a couple of recovered bullet pics, but I'll have to work-out how to up-load images! They retained 64-65 percent and did huge amounts of damage ( lots of bloodshot meat!) and gave heaps of penetration. One Fallow stag was shot front-on at 120yds above the brisket and the fully expanded bullet was found on the cheek of the arse against the skin. All one side of its body was a bloodshot mess. I'm keen to try some of those 160 gn TTSX's you blokes are finding so good. As for powders, I'll probably stay with BM-2 and Win 748 as they have good performance without being hugely compressed, and availability of powders like AA2230 over here is questionable.
One of the problems I have had in getting my Ruger to shoot has been largely to do with the crappy barrel. It metal-fouls really badly, particulary with the copper jacketed bullets ( Scirrocos)because of the tooling marks, and it's really hard to get properly clean. I thought I had it really clean one day at the range, but when we had a look with a bore-scope it was still caked for about 4 inches in front of the chamber.
John