I have a bud that I have not kept up with for about 15 years, we used to deer hunt and do our own reloading. He was a .243 person...243 blah blah blah...243, my daddy shot 243, blah blah...it was nauseating sometimes. But he was a good dude.

He went off to go be an IBEW Journeyman, and do his union suckassing, and be a deacon in a baptist church all while cheering up his baby killin, democrat supporting union. Strange dichotomy, paradoxical.

Ran into him this summer , got talked into helping him out on some plumbing and tile work on his sister's house. We got to talking about rifles. He said all his stuff was boxed up in a spare bedroom. He asked what I was shooting and loading for lately. Told him 6.5.

He perked up sharp, "you getcha wonna nem Creekmords" No, just that old swede and my 6.5284norma. "Uhhh doowhut"?? "ohhh....well you ouwtta get a creekmord, i seen some guys in a magazine talkin bout,....I'm gonna git me one after this job is done"

Well, maybe I'll holler at him in another 15 yrs.

He was one of those guys with a 3ft diameter IBEW sticker that obscures most of the back window. On a piece of crap 93 S-10 truck. Roadrunner Thrush muffler sticker beside it. Surely you know the type.