I've heard of them but have never seen one. Seems there are similar segments of the shooting world enamored with AR's and AK's etc. I don't get it. Well, I get part of it, but wore myself out loading mags for a -16 years ago and have no interest in going back. And I recall all those midgets that tried to shoot me with AK's, SKS's and RPD's w/o success. Quite the contrary actually. That said, I'm a good citizen and try to help the unwashed get their AR's on paper at the 50 yard line. It's shocking how many buy them and ain't got a clue. BTW, the Creed is retarded when compared to the B-29, as is every other cartridge. When are they going to chamber an AR for the Creed?

So I sit back and read the praises from those enamored with the Creed, all the while having O'Conner/.270 flashbacks and recalling that his lady shot a 7x57. What a gal! Was he worthy? The Shadow knows.

Me, I'm good with a 20 ga, a .30-30 and a few others. The K-Hornet is about as fancy as I get but now and then I feel compelled to invent my own. It works.

Polite Dan

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain