I own, reload and shoot 23 different center-fire calibers and have multiple rifles in over half of the calibers. I have enjoyed hunting with the .22 Hornet, .25-20, .30-30, .32-20, .30 Rem, 30-40 Krag, .300 Savage, .405 and 45-70 over the years. I've also hunted with most of the more modern rounds and have taken my two best whitetails with the 113 year old .30-06.That caliber is two years older than the model T. Some things can actually be improved with modern design. To be honest, most of the pissing and moaning I hear about the virtues and liabilities of the the Creedmor is almost strictly from the people on this board. Honestly, most people should just let it go. If driving a Model T and using a older caliber is your game, more power to you. Still enjoy it myself on occasion. If someone wants to try something with a little more engineering and more modern twist with caliber, been there and done that also. Hell, I even bought a Cooper 21 in the Campfire made famous .223AI caliber. This is the first time I have ever admitted that to anyone, wasn't as bad as the thread made it out to be come to think about it. I also used an old 700 ADL .270 for probably a decade as my main deer rifle, didn't seem to effect my masculinity in the way it appears to of had some here. I haven't looked at that old rifle in years, they where some good times in my early deer hunting years.