Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I have a 6.5mm Creedmoor. It shoots well. I don't know if it's any better and worse than any other caliber that I have but people can shoot whatever they want. Not sure what the obsession is with what people shoot or don't shoot.

It's not about the Creedmore, in my opinion. Its simply that some (alot of) people can't seem to mind their business. For some reason, they develop strong feelings and opinions about things that rarely affect them in any way. Whatever the thing may be, if it runs counter to their preference, they will cobble together a reason to hate it. This 6.5 thing is just one example. Any rational person can see that there isn't anything wrong with it, even though it obviously won't be everyone's cup of tea. A reasonable person simply forgets it and moves on. But these busybodies are wired a little differently...in their mind they connect all manner of dots, and pretty soon conclude that "all these idiots adore the 6.5 and therefore manufacturers are focused only on that type of stuff and not the stuff I prefer". And then they get online and try to drum of the support of other busybodies who can't mind their own business. If this was only about rifles, it would be far less of an issue.

No, it's not aboit the rifle you goofball. It's about all the dumb mf'ers who think it's the be all, end all to rifles. Man bun wearin' sumbitches that swear you can kill anything at distances up to 5 miles just cause you own one. Reminds me of a fuqkin canuck.

Or it's the idiots (like you) that think when someone says something good about it, that it's a slap in the face.

I have NO idea why the Creedmoor would bother you. You have to know that if your military daughter had as many cocks sticking out of her as she's had shoved in her, she'd look like a porcupine.