Sir Francis Crick, British scientist and Nobel Prize winning co-discoverer of the DNA double helix molecule, in his later years waxed philosophical about the origin of life.

In his book, Life Itself: Its Origin and Nature, he postulated that there had to have been original information, possibly seeded from another planet.

Now, to me, it takes more faith to believe that another planet somehow is resposible for the blueprint and execution of that plan in the creation of the Earth, than to believe Scripture. "In the beginning was the Word", is definitely original information. What's ambigious about that. It even fits Dr. Cricks hypotheses. But, it includes the acknowledgement of God and those guys just can't go there...

You gotta not want to believe in God is a big way to admit there had to have been an original plan and think somehow everything was created without a Creator.

That's a "God scotoma" or a blind spot for a Creator. If one, such as Crick seeks truth long enough, he'll evenutally encounter The Truth. Now, what he choses to do with that revelation is his choice.

I've made my choice...

DF