I would like to agree with you and Gene. But I've learned from 26 years teaching in public schools; it's best that everyone not know what car I drive, where I park it, or where I live.

I post here how many guns I own. I ain't gonna tell the whole lurking world my address and hang out a sign that says "come steal em".

I ain't skeered of anyone who posts here. It's the bazillions of people that have access to information posted here that wories me.

There's some bad people in the world who just might decide they don't like me very much for killing Bambi. I don't want to be watching my backside because of things like that.

So my handle will remain. My name will go to you in a PM. Those of you I've meet face to face or had dealings with I trust. There are a lot of others that read at this place and we have no idea who they may be.

Perhaps some of you low-tech Baby boomers don't realiaze just how much hurt can be dumped on you by someone who got a little too much information about you over the internet. It ain't pretty and it ain't easy to clean up the mess afterwards.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775