Geez!

After reading ALL of this & not commenting til now, I have come to a few conclusions.....(my opinions only)

First,
with the newby suggesting that everyone here lose their handle.....Ain't gonna happen. I value my privacy & don't need a thief, criminal, anti-gun/hunter knowing things about me that would give them ammo to do harm.

Second,
As ex-LEO myself, it appears that the only way Gene can have time enough to post all the posts he does in various forums is to cut into taxpaer money....by doing a LOT of it at work.
I would like to see the Sheriff & a couple of County Commisioners post their approval of this use of "County time" on here.

Third,
Gene, buddy, you are a troll. You get a "high" from what people say to your posts. THAT is why you CAN'T leave our website just yet.
You also must suffer severly from "Little Man's Syndrome", as you seem to really take pleasure in insulting others & calling names.....It frankly isn't funny, nor entertaining to members here to have a green-pea come out of the "woodworks" & start an inflammatory thread that is continually fueled by your insulting & profane remarks. (BTW- you, as a member here have the right to post pretty much as you please, as do the other members here, so, why won't you try & get along with the other kids here & play nice? You may actually learn something useful in the hunting, fishing, shooting world of experience here at the Campfire.....UNLESS you already know all there is to know, & are just here to belittle people & feed your own ego by such behavior.....)

Gene, We used to have a saying in Law Enforcement.....80% of the cops gave the other 20% of us a bad name. THAT holds true here.

Why don't you go build your own website, dedicated of course to your favorite subject.....(YOU), and get the fine folks of you county to pay for it, & pay your salary to maintain it & belittle your members?

BTW, I own my own business, so any time I spend here comes ftom my own pocket. I just thought my budget could afford ONE unbiassed post in regards to what I have read here.

Barry (Yep, that's my name, & my "Handle" is my cattle brand)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!