WOW--What happened here folks. I leave yesterday afternoon to take my old man to see the lowly Nats get trounced by the Phillies and came home to a hot one. I have received private mailings taking me up on offers of gift certificates I had and could not use, I have answered each and every PM I have received, I have given legal advice when asked by PM and I have PM'd those I would like to say something to or to apologize when I lost some of my family taught civility. Each time I have mailed something to a member I have enclosed my card with a note for good wishes. There isn't anyone on this forum who I would refuse assistance to if they asked for it. Near 97% I would love to sit with at a dinner table , even in my home.I have posted my real name a couple of times ,so anyone could take that and look in Martindale Hubble or the net and get my complete bio.I do not care.As to the discourse, Yeah, I disagree with many but I respect the discourse and I often learn. Not only would Barak and Penyy be welcome in my home, I'd love it if he could come to work with me for a few days ( kind of like show-and -tell) I disagree with many of his positions but in my Family/criminal law practice , 50 % of the folks disagree with me each and every day. 280-I wish you'd pay me a visit so you wouldn't have to wait till November to kill a deer.The list goes on and on as to the really neat folks Ive associated with as you all kindly helped through the early(still early) stages of my membership. Hell--Coss and I got off to a bad start but I wouldn't hesitate for one minute having that man defend me if I was in a jam.Really the list goes on and on and I'm entering the realm of babble--Sorry. Gene-that invite for a meal and/or hunting stands for you anytime as well. If these folks wish for some semblance of privacy ( for whatever reason) just respect it. It is their right.I hope you don't leave as you do offer food for thought in the threads you post. Just let the others post their thoughts in their way of privacy if that's what they choose to do. I'm plenty cool with that.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward